Why Support Special Olympics?
Special Olympics Utah is dedicated to empowering individuals with intellectual disabilities to become physically fit, productive and respected members of society through sports training and competitions. Special Olympics transforms communities and brings people together through the events and programs throughout Utah. By taking your support to the next level and becoming a corporate sponsor, your company will make a real difference in the lives of our athletes.
Ways to Get Involved
A corporate sponsorship offers a variety of ways for companies to get involved:
- Sponsor an area, state competition or special event in your community. We transfer goodwill to our corporate sponsors by connecting them in the hearts and minds of our audience, with the cause they hold dear.
- Bring your employees out to be day-of-event volunteers with one of our Corporate Volunteerism opportunities. Sponsors and donors receive priority placement and selection for volunteer opportunities.
- Make an In-Kind Donation of a product or service that will be a budget-relieving contribution to our program.
- Have an Employee Giving Program or Volunteer Match Incentive? Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to the Special Olympics Utah through their workplace donations, payroll deduction or volunteer hours.
- Sponsor a workplace fundraising activity or fund drive to raise funds for Special Olympics Utah athletes and our programs.
And there’s so much more!!!!
Each Special Olympics Utah corporate relationship is individually structured to best meet your company’s needs. We can tailor a sponsorship package specifically for your corporation that can meet both your budget and marketing goals — and get your whole team on board! the company’s objectives, marketing goals and budget.
How your support helps.
- $25 funds health screenings for one athlete for an entire year
- $50 provides medals and ribbons for 20 athletes
- $100 covers the cost for one athlete to bowl for eight weeks
- $250 will fund all the training and competition for one athlete in his/her sport for an entire season.
- $500 provides the curriculum and equipment to launch a Young Athletes Program for children ages 2 ½ to 7 years old in ONE location.
- $750 provides all the materials needed for a school to engage students in an anti-bullying & tolerance “Spread the Word to End the Word” Campaign to end the hurtful use of the “r-word”
- $1000 feeds 25 athletes three nutritious meals (2 lunches/1 dinner) at a state championship event
- $1500 funds one area competition. Special Olympics Utah offers 25 area-level events all across the state for athletes to compete in
- $3,000 funds two sports teams at one new Unified Champion School. Using the platform of sports and the power of youth leadership, we are improving school climate, developing strong leaders, and reducing bullying. Unified teams, like varsity teams, are an integral part of the school community and provide an important inclusive opportunity
- $7500 provides 50 athletes housing for two nights at a state championship
- $10,000 ensures that 400 athletes can compete in a state championship
With your support, Special Olympics Utah can transform lives through the joy of sport, each and every day.
Every day we empower athletes to shatter stereotypes and exceed their personal bests on the playing field and in life. But for every inspiring Special Olympics athlete in Utah there are 16 more people waiting for their chance – and so many more around the world.
Be a revolutionary. Join the #InclusionRevolution
For more information on corporate sponsorship and how your company can transform lives, contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 801.363.1111.