Why Support Special Olympics?
Special Olympics Utah is dedicated to empowering individuals with intellectual disabilities to become physically fit, productive and respected members of society through sports training and competitions. Special Olympics transforms communities and brings people together through the events and programs throughout Utah. By taking your support to the next level and becoming a corporate sponsor, your company will make a real difference in the lives of our athletes.
Ways to Get Involved
A corporate sponsorship offers a variety of ways for companies to get involved:
- Sponsor an area, state competition or special event in your community. We transfer goodwill to our corporate sponsors by connecting them in the hearts and minds of our audience, with the cause they hold dear.
- Bring your employees out to be day-of-event volunteers with one of our Corporate Volunteerism opportunities. Sponsors and donors receive priority placement and selection for volunteer opportunities.
- Make an In-Kind Donation of a product or service that will be a budget-relieving contribution to our program.
- Have an Employee Giving Program or Volunteer Match Incentive? Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to the Special Olympics Utah through their workplace donations, payroll deduction or volunteer hours.
- Sponsor a workplace fundraising activity or fund drive to raise funds for Special Olympics Utah athletes and our programs.
And there’s so much more!!!!
Each Special Olympics Utah corporate relationship is individually structured to best meet your company’s needs. We can tailor a sponsorship package specifically for your corporation that can meet both your budget and marketing goals — and get your whole team on board! the company’s objectives, marketing goals and budget.
For more information on corporate sponsorship and how your company can transform lives, contact D’Arcy Dixon at email@example.com or 801-363-1111 option #3.