2018 Utah Summer Games
June 8 – 9, 2018 Orem, Utah
Special Olympics Utah’s 2018 Summer State Games is a two-day event were athletes and Unified Sports partners will compete in:
- Athletics (Track & Field) – Utah Valley University
- Swim –Orem Recreation Center
- Softball, T-Ball, Softball Skills, and Unified Sports® Softball – Orem Recreation Center
- Motor Activities Training Program – Held at each venue
- LETR Final Leg, Block Party and Opening Ceremonies (Friday evening only) – University Place @ The Orchard
Please note that the location for the above sporting events will be held at different locations in the same area. Each venue will offer a delegation registration, volunteer check-in, and Opening Ceremonies.
There will be area event prior to Summer State Games. Participation is required in area swim and athletics to move on to Summer State Games. Softball will not have area competition. Athlete can only participate in one sport at both the area and state level competitions.
Registration for Swim and Athletics is determined by your area competition. Please refer to your area competition schedule for due date or contact your Regional Program Coordinator. You can also check our calendar on our website.
Softball Registration is due May 18th
Summer Games Guide 2018 (coming soon)
- Softball and T-BallTeam Assessment Tool(for calculating individual and team assessment scores only)