2018 Summer State Games
June 8 – 9, 2018 Utah County
Special Olympics Utah’s 2018 Summer State Games is a two-day event were athletes and Unified Sports partners will compete in:
- Athletics (Track & Field) – Provo High School
- Swim – Provo Recreation Center
- Softball and Unified Sports® Softball – Footprinters Park
- Motor Activities Training Program – Held at each venue
Please note that the location for the above sporting events will be held at different locations in the same area. Each venue will offer a delegation registration, volunteer check-in, and Opening Ceremonies.
There will be area event prior to Summer State Games. Participation is required in area swim and athletics to move on to Summer State Games. Softball will not have area competition. Athlete can only participate in one sport at both the area and state level competitions.
Registration for Swim and Athletics is determined by your area competition. Please refer to your area competition schedule for due date or contact your Regional Program Coordinator. You can also check our calendar on our website.
Softball Registration is due May 18th
2018 Summer Games Coaches Handbook (coming soon)
2018 Utah Summer Games Guide (coming soon)
- Softball Team Assessment Tool(for calculating individual and team assessment scores only)