Thank you for being a continuing or first time donor! We want your experience to be the best so you know we appreciate you.
Five easy ways to give financial support:
1. Donate by Phone. You can give your credit card information over the phone to a live person! Call 801-363-1111, ext 228 to schedule a time.
2. Mail a donation: Special Olympics Utah, 1400 So. Foothill Drive, #238, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
3. Become a sponsor of an event. Positioning yourself as a partner of Special Olympics Utah – one of the largest and most respected sport organizations in the world – will bolster your company’s reputation and demonstrate your commitment to serving your community. Join us for one our state tournament or invitationals as the title, gold, silver or bronze sponsor. We would love to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com or call 801-363-1111.
4. Participate in one of our upcoming special events. From Polar Plunges to Law Enforcement Torch Runs to the Black and White Bocce Ball, we have an event for everyone. Give us a call at 801.363.1111 and learn how you can support Special Olympics Utah at one of our annual non-sport signature events.
5. Donate on-line! It’s quick, easy and secure!
For more information, call 801.363.111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For people with intellectual disabilities, Special Olympics is often the only place where they have an opportunity to participate in their communities and develop belief in themselves. Special Olympics sports provide a gateway to empowerment, competence, acceptance and joy. When you donate, you help change society’s perceptions and treatment of people with intellectual disabilities. Thank you for your support.
How your support helps.H
- $25 funds health screenings for one athlete for an entire year
- $50 provides medals and ribbons for 20 athletes
- $100 covers the cost for one athlete to bowl for eight weeks
- $250 will fund all the training and competition for one athlete in his/her sport for an entire season.
- $500 provides the curriculum and equipment to launch a Young Athletes Program for children ages 2 ½ to 7 years old in ONE location.
- $750 provides all the materials needed for a school to engage students in an anti-bullying & tolerance “Spread the Word to End the Word” Campaign to end the hurtful use of the “r-word”
- $1000 feeds 25 athletes three nutritious meals (2 lunches/1 dinner) at a state championship event
- $1500 funds one area competition. Special Olympics Utah offers 25 area-level events all across the state for athletes to compete in
- $3,000 funds two sports teams at one new Unified Champion School. Using the platform of sports and the power of youth leadership, we are improving school climate, developing strong leaders, and reducing bullying. Unified teams, like varsity teams, are an integral part of the school community and provide an important inclusive opportunity
- $7500 provides 50 athletes housing for two nights at a state championship
- $10,000 ensures that 400 athletes can compete in a state championship
With your support, Special Olympics Utah can transform lives through the joy of sport, each and every day.
Every day we empower athletes to shatter stereotypes and exceed their personal bests on the playing field and in life. But for every inspiring Special Olympics athlete in Utah there are 16 more people waiting for their chance – and so many more around the world.
Be a revolutionary. Join the #InclusionRevolution