Polar Plunge Returns To Cache Valley!
Polar Plunge returns to Cache Valley on Friday, March 3rd and it's time to get Freezin' For A Reason!
What's your reason, you may ask? There are SO many reasons, and just a few of them probably live in your community. Did you know that our program in Logan is growing both in the community as well as the schools? By supporting a fundraising event like Cache Valley Polar Plunge, you are also supporting those athletes in your community who participate in Special Olympics & Unified Sports!
Read more about what HJ News has to say about the event HERE!
Join us by visiting the website and...
1. Creating a Team & fundraising for Special Olympics Utah! Share with your friends & family and let them know this is a cause that means a lot to you.
2. Join a Team! Already have some friends Taking the Plunge? Join them and get Freezin' For A Reason with your buds.
3. DONATE to another brave soul who will be Taking the Plunge at Hyrum State Park!
North Ogden Polar Plunge on KSL!
We were definitely Freezin' For A Reaon this weekend at the North Shore Aquatic Center for the North Ogden Polar Plunge!
Check out what KSL had to say about the event...
BY MADISON SWENSON, KSL TVKSLTV.com
NORTH OGDEN, Utah –– Athletes and supporters gathered in North Ogden Saturday to “take the plunge” into a cold pool, and it was all for a good cause.
Each plunger committed to raise a minimum of $10, with all proceeds going to Special Olympics Utah.
Event organizers said the sunny day seemed deceiving, and there were lots of shocked faces when the athletes hit the water.
But it was a success, with more than 100-plungers and a total of $6,000 raised.
“It’s so nice to see the community come together and support what we are doing, which is trying to better the lives of people with and without intellectual disabilities,” said Haley Nall, director of special events for Special Olympics Utah.
All money raised at the event goes directly to help those within the community.
Walk for Inclusion
The 2023 Walk for Inclusion is for EVERYONE!
We will celebrate the joy, acceptance and inclusion that makes Special Olympics Utah so special. Join SOUT athletes, families, friends, volunteers, and the community as we raise funds and come together for a non-competitive walk around Liberty Park in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 29th from 6-8pm.
The Walk for Inclusion will offer participants the chance to support Special Olympics athletes by peer-to-peer fundraising leading up to the event, enjoying fun music, eating good food, connecting with local community partners, bid on cool items at the silent auction and even meet Special Olympics Utah's "Health & Fitness Leaders"! All proceeds raised through this event go to supporting local Special Olympics teams and sports programs; the mission of Special Olympics Utah.
How can YOU get involved in Walk for Inclusion?
- Please visit the website to register to Walk for Inclusion!
- Sponsor this event! Contact Haley at to find out more!
- Do you work for an organization that provides products, services, or resources? Table at the event as a Community Partner! Contact Haley at to find out more!
- Looking for a volunteer opportunity? Sign up here
Food & Drinks will be served by: