Volunteers are the backbone of Special Olympics Utah.
At Special Olympics Utah, there is a place for everyone. All of our volunteers have one thing in common, pride in knowing they are providing opportunities to individuals with intellectual disabilities. In Utah, we count on over 4000 volunteers across the state. The time, energy and enthusiasm of volunteers fuel our movement and make our athletes’ dreams a reality.
See below for day of event volunteer opportunities, pick your event, and get registered!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- May 6th, Metro/Central Track & Field Competition at Murray High
- June 8-10 Summer Games at Granger High
- June 29th Walk for Inclusion at Liberty Park
- HQ Office support
Leadership Volunteer Opportunities
- Organizing Committees | Various events and competitions
- Polar Plunge Season Organizing Committee - send us an email for more information!