Thank you for being a continuing or first time donor! We want your experience to be the best so you know we appreciate you.
Below are five easy ways to give financial support:
1. Donate by Phone. You can give your credit card information over the phone to a live person! Call 801-363-1111, ext 228 to schedule a time.
2. Mail a donation: Special Olympics Utah, 1400 So. Foothill Drive, #238, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
3. Become a sponsor of an event. If you are involved with a business, corporation, or foundation that would be interested in sponsoring an event, we would love to talk to you. Please call 801.910.7281
4. Participate in one of our upcoming events. From a Polar Plunge to the Black and White Bocce Ball, we have an event for everyone. Click here for upcoming events.
5. Donate on-line! It’s quick, easy and secure!
For more information, call 801.910.7281 or email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
For people with intellectual disabilities, Special Olympics is often the only place where they have an opportunity to participate in their communities and develop belief in themselves. Special Olympics sports provide a gateway to empowerment, competence, acceptance and joy. When you donate, you help change society’s perceptions and treatment of people with intellectual disabilities. Thank you for your support.