The generosity of donors like you enables people with intellectual disabilities to become an athlete with Special Olympics Utah and experience the power of sports and competition. Special Olympics Utah donors help raise awareness and change community perceptions of people with intellectual disabilities by fostering acceptance, inclusion and respect.
How your support helps:
- $25 funds health screenings for one athlete for an entire year
- $50 provides medals and ribbons for 20 athletes
- $100 covers the cost for one athlete to bowl for eight weeks
- $250 will fund all the training and competition for one athlete in his/her sport for an entire season.
- $500 provides the curriculum and equipment to launch a Young Athletes Program for children ages 2 ½ to 7 years old in ONE location.
- $750 provides all the materials needed for a school to engage students in an anti-bullying & tolerance “Spread the Word to End the Word” Campaign to end the hurtful use of the “r-word”
- $1000 feeds 25 athletes three nutritious meals (2 lunches/1 dinner) at a state championship event
- $1500 funds one area competition. Special Olympics Utah offers 25 area-level events all across the state for athletes to compete in
- $3,000 funds two sports teams at one new Unified Champion School. Using the platform of sports and the power of youth leadership, we are improving school climate, developing strong leaders, and reducing bullying. Unified teams, like varsity teams, are an integral part of the school community and provide an important inclusive opportunity
- $7500 provides 50 athletes housing for two nights at a state championship
- $10,000 ensures that 400 athletes can compete in a state championship
With your support, Special Olympics Utah can transform lives through the joy of sport, each and every day.
Every day we empower athletes to shatter stereotypes and exceed their personal bests on the playing field and in life. But for every inspiring Special Olympics athlete in Utah there are 16 more people waiting for their chance – and so many more around the world.
Be a revolutionary. Join the #InclusionRevolution
Donating to Special Olympics Utah
All levels of support and donations are appreciated, and can be mailed to:
Special Olympics Utah
1400 S. Foothill Drive, #238
Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
You can use the DONATE button to right!
Thank you in advance for your support! If you have questions, please call 801-363-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.